Tuesday 24 November 2009

Countdown to Extinction

Okay, so it's not exactly extinction... it's just regeneration.  Which amounts to the same feeling in my poor heart. 

I can't wait for the next episode-- Christmas!  And yet, I'm not at all ready for it...

Just when I finally stop guarding my heart and fall head over heels... just when I realise that I am totally in love... just when I give in and let myself go...

Oh, Doctor.  Why do you do this to me?  I resisted for so long, Ten.  So, so long.  Because it broke my heart when Nine regenerated after such a short time.  My poor, poor heart.  But you.  You've been chipping away at my resolve with your personality and your good looks and your charisma and your cheekiness and your crazy hair, and you wore me down.  Won me over.  Stole my heart. 

And now?  Where does this leave me now, knowing that you are abandoning me so soon?  How can you do this to me?  It's not fair.  It's not right.  It's the beginning of the end....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AW_IFHyUc   :for those of you who are reading this through Facebook and can't see the embedded video. 

*sigh*

2 comments:

Jennie B said...

I don't want to think about it. :(

Amie V said...

i know, but dang. he looks so good. i mean, IT looks good. the show. that's what i meant. ;)