Okay, so maybe 'desperately' is a little over the top. But I do want your input. My sister has gone with me to three different places to try on glasses (so far), and I have some photos of the good ones. Weigh in, everyone... or everyone who wants to, that is. If you've been reading along, you'll remember that I have a hang-up about wearing glasses. But if y'all help me pick some good ones, then I'll feel more comfortable about actually being seen in public in them.
The choices are:
1. Actually, I don't think these are too bad....
2. It's not a good picture of me at all, but I like these red ones. I just need a better picture.
3. A little long, perhaps?
4. Sophia Loren has some snazzy specs, no doubt!
5. Nothing says 'old maid' quite like these....
6. Hmmmm... worth considering.
7. Nothing says 1988 quite like these! 8. I can't remember if these had any colour to them or not....
9. Eeek! Please ignor that double chin. Thanks.
10. Um. Maybe, not quite...
11. Cat-eye wannabe?
11. I think these had sparkly flowers on the arms. Classy.
12. That's right-- don't mess with the school marm.
So, what do you think so far? Any suggestions? Should I look at colours or just plain blacks or browns? Do you like the rounded or the squared? Gimme some advice, please! Help me be the coolest looking dork around. =D