Thursday 24 April 2008

Now You're Speaking My Language, Part Two

I forgot to say yesterday, please do let me know if there are Scottish things that you are interested in trying, or simply cannot live without any longer, or whatever. Honestly. Make me a list, so that I can have it on hand when I ever have some extra pounds. Cash, not weight-- got enough of those extra already! ;)

If the darn postage weren't so dadgum expensive, I'd send y'all stuff a lot more often. I hope you realise that. Make sure I have your addresses, just in case.....

Oh, and if you know what your 'love language' is, let me know. Then I can learn your language, too. I can say and do nice things, and give hugs and stuff. I can, and I will, if you want me to. =D

I think that's all. And I am very, very serious when I say that yesterday's post was NOT a hint, despite my sister's teasing. I hate sending out graduation invites, etc, because I feel guilty thinking that people see them as me expecting gifts. I don't. I mean, I love gifts. But I do not feel that everyone should send me stuff. I do not expect it, and I am NOT trying to make anyone feel guilty. What's the fun in getting something because someone felt like they had to? No fun at all. Is that clear?

Oh, and because people have asked... my birthday is 5 May. ;)

3 comments:

Jennie B said...

Well Well Well. Calling me out like that eh? You know I can read "between the lions" I mean "lines". :)

Well I expect a suitcase full of crisps, caramel digestives, and tikka masala. ;) The Bubs loves anything from Poundland. :) He still loves that cheap plastic spin toy we got.

But I don't expect you to mail, that would cost too much, so why not just buy a plane ticket and come on over to Chi-town? Surely with the rates today that would be a cheaper alternative. ha ha ha.

Barb said...

I think your sis has a great idea. Just pack a suitcase full of Scottish stuff for everyone here, and come visit. You want to visit Ft. Worth - you said so yourself! Let me know when you're coming...

Masimba Tyrranus said...

Feliz cumpleanos (en Cinco de Mayo)!!! Tiene un dia bueno especialmente! If you think I'm happy now, just wait until the day itself. I wonder what birthday Santa has in store for you.