Tuesday 26 February 2008

My Wish List

I'm feeling very selfish this week, so I thought I'd post my wish list. Some of these things are more *dreams* than wishes, but does that really matter? And some of them are for *here and now* more than for the long term (meaning, I have some of them at home somewhere, anyway), but again, does that really matter? I have received some really cool stuff this year (from Christmas, Valentines Day, stuff like that), so this is NOT a hint. It's just... well, just in case, and so I can have a place to organise what I want for the next time someone asks or when I have some money to spend. =)

EVERYDAY STUFF
thermometer
indoor/outdoor thermometer
roasting pan
lettuce knife
chopper-thingy (like Pampered Chef)
water bottle (Thanks, Jen & Saum & Bubbee!)
girly handkerchiefs (Thanks again, Jen & Saum & Bubbee!)
rain hat
umbrella
rice cooker
coffee pot carafe (IHOP style)
waffle iron/griddle
airtight canisters
kitchen timer
recipe box


FOOD STUFF
marshmallows
crisco sticks
sugar free swiss miss
apple cider
canned pumpkin
peanut butter
mac and cheese
velveeta
grits
real bacon
flavoured coffee creamer/syrups
stuffing
coffee filters (not the cone ones)


PERSONAL STUFF
fitted coat
crocs
socks that won't slide, bunch or twist
new glasses/contacts
sunglasses
manicure/pedicure/massage/etc
clothes that fit (this is hard, since I'm still shrinking...)
black trousers
colourful fitted knit (t-shirt like) shirts
warm tights
etc...
cool wellies
nice tartan skirt to go with my graduation gown (hopefully, ha!)


MEDIA STUFF
Wii
DS Lite
Super Monkey Ball 2
Donkey Konga drums
MacBook
Super-huge iPod
books (academic, kid's books, classic lit, cookbooks, travel books, etc)
cds (Keane; Paul McCartney; Beatles; Chris Rice; etc)
dvds
comedies (Sorority Boys; Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle; Talledega Nights, etc)
anything with Christian Bale
anything with Johnny Depp (Pirates 2 & 3; Chocolat; Sweeney Todd, etc)
Disney films
Pixar films (everything since Finding Nemo, minus Ratatouille (thanks, mom!))
tv shows (Lost, Doctor Who, Smallville, etc-- minus Torchwood and Joan of Arcadia-- thanks, Masimba!))
good earphones-- jelly ones for my iPod, and noise canceling ones for travel
iPod dock alarm clock thingy
cookbooks


OTHER RANDOM STUFF
deep freeze (and the room to put it, ha!)
ice skating lessons
car
scooter (Vespa like)
nice jewelery
good jewelery box (my other is breaking... boo!)
photo frames and money for prints
overnighter backpack-thingy
money-- for spending, travel, weekly bottle of wine.... =)
nice pen/pencil set (fountain pen)
embosser (for my books, movies, etc etc)
nice thick warm down duvet and mattress topper thingy (to keep me warm and cozy)


I'll update this as I get things, or as I remember more things. So if you want to give me something, here's a good place to start, ha! =)

2 comments:

Jennie B said...

Hot Damn sis, you are in a selfish mood. Well if I ever get to the post, you will have hankies and a water bottle. :)

Masimba Tyrranus said...

Ah, yes. Only time will tell whether you get any more of these things....I suppose. At least you know what you want. You know, if you stay really nice, Father Christmas will return early from his yearly vacation in that he has rightly earned in Fiji and will continue to make you happy.