Wednesday 16 July 2008

These Are For You, Jen...

but everyone else will probably enjoy them, as well. I was just chatting with my sister while I was watching a countdown of the best disaster films. We were talking about "Alive", the part where they have to eat their dead teammates in order to stay alive. Anyway, our conversations can be silly and random, and it reminded me of this advert. So Jen, here you go!




And since I've started this, I'll give you a couple more of my fave adverts. Jen, this one is also for you-- you'll see why, I'm sure. I just know I know this guy.... ;)



And just so the guys don't get all the attention, one for the ladies....



There are some other great Impulse adverts out just now, but they aren't on YouTube. Yet. So if they show up, I'll put 'em up. =)

4 comments:

Jennie B said...

You are so mean to my DH. LOL. Too funny though. That third video stopped at the beret, and now it won't play anything so I think it disappeared off of youtube land.

While the first one was not a gingerbread man, I would probably take a bite out of him, preferably if we were stranded on a mountaintop. People would probably wonder how I gained weight while stranded but oh well. :)

Amie V said...

I'm not mean. Okay, maybe a little bit mean. But you know I tease because I love. =D

It played all the way through for me just now... maybe it was just too busy yesterday? Weird.

Barb said...

Those were funny adverts. I laughed at the first one, even though it really wouldn't have much appeal for me, a non-chocolate lover.

I think Blogger was having issues yesterday, because I couldn't see pics. But the video worked just fine for me today.

Jennie B said...

yeah it works now, too cute. It said video wasn't available yesterday. Oh well. :)