Sunday 7 February 2010

Snow and Darkness

It snowed in December.  A lot.  It was great!  I loved it.  And I got some photos of it around campus, and even in the Bridge of Don.  Because we had a Darkness Party at Liz's--me and Aleithia and RitaB and Liz, of course.  To celebrate the shortest day. Because what reason is there to complain about the dark?  It was a good party.  As they always are when those girls are involved.  And the snow... and the bus came... and it was great!  The snow pictures weren't taken all on one day, but during the same extended snowfall.  



















3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the snow! Great pics - where's my favorite, though? (the one of Kings through the arch with Christmas tree in front) And thanks for sharing the video - you sound just the same!

Amie V said...

that was in the christmas post, barb. this is just the snow post. and the darkness party. ;)

Barb said...

Oh, my bad! Guess I just like that pic so much I think it should show up everywhere it can. ;)