Sunday 29 January 2012

Bookishness

I suppose I more than made up for my lack of cinematic adventures by the reading habits last year.  This list is impressive, even to me!  That's almost a book a week, coming in at 50 books.  Nice.  I wonder if I can keep this up?  Probably not.  Oh well.  It was a pretty good reading year for me, anyway. 

Also, if you are interested, I'm on Goodreads, which is where I keep track of all my books.  I'd love to be friends with you, if you're on there (or I can send you an invite, if you aren't and would like to be). 


  • A Year With Aslan *****
  • Walk On ***
  • The Secret Life of Bees ****
  • Dead Beat ***
  • Snow Flower and the Secret Fan ***
  • The Lost Hero ***
  • The Gift of Fear ***
  • The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes *****
  • The Renegades of Pern **
  • Praying in the Messiness of Life **
  • The Last Olympian ***
  • The Sea of Monsters ***
  • The Titan's Curse ***
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth ***
  • The Wrath of Mulgarath **
  • The Lightning Thief ***
  • Blue Like Jazz **
  • The Sign of Four ***
  • Blood Rites ****
  • A Study in Scarlet ****
  • Mockingjay ****
  • Catching Fire ****
  • The Hunger Games *****
  • Cugel's Saga ***
  • Death Masks ****
  • How to Live with a Neurotic Cat **
  • Nerilka's Story *
  • Frisky Business ****
  • All the I Needed to Know I Learned From My Cat ***
  • Camber the Heretic ***
  • Stardust of Yesterday **
  • Why? ****
  • Summer Knight ****
  • The Skylark of Space ****
  • The Fur Person *****
  • Dewey ***
  • The Prophet *****
  • Grave Peril ****
  • Moreta ***
  • Lose, Love, Live ***
  • Fool Moon ***
  • Saint Camber ****
  • Facing Your Giants ***
  • Dragonsdawn ***
  • Conspiracies ****
  • Storm Front ***
  • Camber of Culdi ****
  • Everything's Eventual ***
  • Heats in Atlantis ****
  • The Hour I First Believed ***

No comments: