Thursday 19 March 2009

Real Life Can Be Hilarious...

when it isn't happening to you, that is. These last two clips, from me to you, both come from comedy series that are not sketch shows but sit-coms.

Outnumbered is about life in a family where the kids (3) outnumber the parents. The kids are hilarious, and the show is partly improvised. Any of you with kids out there can probably relate all too well...



And our final clip comes courtesy of the now-finished show Gavin & Stacy, and although it really only borrows a character (Smithy, played by James Corden), it gives a sense of the show. Although I support Scotland, I couldn't help but laugh at this sketch...



Right. That's me done with the videos for a bit. But dang, they make me laugh! And I can always use a good laugh. I hope you can, too.

No comments: