Friday 9 April 2010

Laughter: The Best Medicine

I know, you may be sick of my video posts.  But I will not apologise for them.  They make me laugh, and that is a very, very good thing.  So I share them.  And if they don't make you laugh, then I don't know what's wrong with you.  Kidding.  Sort of.  ;) 

These I came across at my first quiz night, thanks to Jay.  There were ten in total;  I've only found two of the right ones so far.  But they were two of the best.  Here they are. 

This one made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.  Jay was both amused and concerned, and was glad we had trained emergency aid people around.  I still laugh when it comes to mind.  Better than the real film, in my opinion! 

This one is classic.  Seriously.  We only got the cut version in the quiz, for reasons that will become obvious once you see the end.  However, after the quiz we got to see the whole thing, and it was brilliant.  Truly genius.  It honestly doesn't get more classic than this. 


For all you Facebookers who only read these when they import... you'll be truly missing out.  I would apologise, but if you really loved me, you'd read my actual blog.  Kidding.  Sort of.  =D

2 comments:

Jennie B said...

I thought that was c3po's head! Too funny!! Great combo on that secon one.

What are you talking about with quiz night? Did I miss something?

Amie V said...

in the quiz itself, we didn't see the end of the video... but i had noticed that it was c3po's head, as well... so it all came together later. :D

maybe i mentioned that on my viewfinder blog... my friend jay had a quiz night to raise money for her dna year (a christian formation program), and i was on team america (with two americans and two english, lol). we came in second, and it was great fun. =)