Sunday 30 March 2008

I'm a Sucker...

I just feel that I need to confess to this: I'll probably be going to McDonald's several times in the next month. I'll be after fries and drinks, at the very least....

We're playing Monopoly, and I can't resist. =)

I'm much happier when I get the instant win stuff, but today I got two railroads. And then two other random things. I mean, you never know. Stranger things have happened. You can't win if you don't play. All those other cliches.

It's not all bad, though. Coke from the fountain at McDonald's is, in my opinion, the best in the world-- outside of the Coke Museum in Atlanta. And their fries are habit-forming. ;)

2 comments:

Barb said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly. There is nothing like McDonald's cokes and fries - warm, crunchy, salty, perfect! (and mine more salty than some!) I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to frequent McD's. I'll join you on this side of the pond (though I don't know if they're doing Monopoly here or not). Good luck!

Jennie B said...

ROFLMAO! This fed my addiction earlier this pregnancy when they were doing it here. LOL. Good Luck!