Tuesday 14 September 2010

Muppet References Galore!

I can't help but sing when I'm on the move...

'Moving right along, dug-a dun dug-a dun, footloose and fancy-free...'

I was singing this to myself a lot on the way to and from my Edinburgh mini-break.  And then on the way home, it was this one:

'Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection--the lovers, the dreamers and me.'

The photos might not be great, but the views truly were.  Whether it's from bus window or train window, wherever in the country I'm headed, Scotland takes my breath away with its gorgeousness.  The skies, even when cloudy and rainy, are always dramatic.  When the sun comes out, the colours couldn't be more vibrant.  And it's always green.  Always.  I love the beauty of this wee corner of the world.  My pictures of it are here, if you want to see what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

BarkEndeavourII said...

I love the Muppets, and I love Scotland, and I love you! :)

Amie V said...

it hasn't really sunk in that you aren't in scotland anymore... i miss you and love you, too! now go post on your blog. =D