Monday 20 September 2010

New Title

It's not 'Dame', but I'll take it. 

From now on:  I'm known as The Doctor.  You can call me The Doctor. 

Hahahaha.  I love a good Doctor Who reference. 

But seriously.  I passed my viva this morning, with minor corrections.  So it's not completely and totally officially over til I get those done, but hey.  Close enough. 

Finally. 

And no, I don't want to talk about it right now.  I want to go to sleep.  It's been a long day.  =D

Thanks for the party, Beckers and Lynch!  And thanks for your support and prayers and celebrations for me today, everyone. 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats, The Doctor! Wish I was there to celebrate with you - I bet the party was lots of fun.

Amie V said...

it was nice. carrie cooked, which is always fantastic, and we fed the boys early so the adults could sit around and talk. it was lovely. i wish you could have been here!

Mrs4444 said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Congratulations, DOCTOR Amie!! Sooooo excited for you!!